Q:Hi umm I just purchased minecraft for my computer and got the email say transaction complete or whatever and I downloaded the minecraft launcher but it is saying I haven't bought the game I was wondering if you knew how to help and (add on) it will only let me play the demo.
I have no idea, sorry. I can’t help you with this little information.
If you have all the transaction details, and are sure you’re using the account you paid for, send mojang’s support an email or something.
5 Notes/ Hide
- paigelax likes this
- galacticghost likes this
- bloodysykes likes this
- agent-marvel-479 likes this
- talldrinkofsexiness likes this
- mundanepotion reblogged this from the-minecraft-blog and added:
- myownlittlepinkworld said: Make sure you’re using the right login credentials, and maybe the purchase needs a little more time to go through completely. If after a day you still can’t get on try contacting Mojang.
- the-minecraft-blog posted this