Q:I need to make a breather word portal but I can't
Did you forget your inhaler or something
Minecraft Tipp: 3D Rails Resource Pack
In the new Snapshot 14w10 more blocks got the new model format. This means you can edit there models with a resource pack.
Someone on reddit, named “Ccosenza”, used this new feature to make a 3D Rails resource pack!
Normal Minecraft Rails:
Ccosenza's 3D Minecraft Rails:
You can get the resource pack here: direct link
Or you can head over to his reddit post and give him a like and download it from there!
Keep in mind this only works with snapshot 14w10a or later. It doesn’t work with Minecraft 1.7.
However this is a really awesome idea and I’ll have to get this for 1.8
What underwater needs…
- Large ships for multi player travel concerns…
- Underwater plants, kelp, sponge!
- Underwater ruins (carved gold, mossy cobble, mossy stone)
- New mobs: Sharks, Crabs, Fish that you can see
- Underwater volcanic activity, heat vents ect
Oh well. I can dream can’t I? :P
Now focusing development more on the opened part of Downtown, the large Knickerbocker Center is built, complete with ice skating plaza and subway station.
We’re excited to announce the re-opening of some of our arenas! We have two Capture the Flag maps, Pipeline and Hogwarts, as well as two Spleef maps, Descent and Funnel. These arena maps can be accessed from the Arena section of the World Hub or by typing the respective command at any time. The commands are “/ctf join (map)" and "/spleef join (map)" respectively.
A PSA about Asks
Due to the semi-recent staff change, among other things, messages on the blog, as well as restating some things we already do.
- I will no longer be signing my answers. You can assume anything answered on this blog is done so by myself (Nathan/iamvishnu), unless otherwise stated.
- We will no longer answer messages asking about things that are on the FAQ or Info pages (i.e. “what’s your IP?”)
- We will continue not to answer Fan Mail posts because they’re tacky and obnoxious (although if it’s important, we’ll answer privately).
- We will not answer any spam or dumb questions (you know what I’m talking about), unless we have something particularly witty to say in response.
- We will not answer posts about server issues. Those need to be reported in the forums.
- Generally, if we have to resort to Google or The Minecraft Wiki to answer a question, then there’s no reason for us to answer it. These are both great resources that you should be utilizing before asking us about basic Minecraft stuff.
- Obviously we can’t answer tech support stuff (i.e. “why doesn’t my account work,” “why does my game crash,” etc.)
This doesn’t mean we don’t like hearing from people. It just means that we get a bunch of the same questions over and over, and it would save everyone a lot of time if you check other sources before asking us stuff.
Q:Love the server. The only thing i think you should have is the /set home command. That way we are able to explore without any worries of not finding home.
Members and above have sethome permission. Donors can set up to 20 named homes, and Gold Donors get unlimited.
New Core City is now open!
After months of work, we are proud to announce the grand re-opening of our server, as well as New Core City Phase 1. Phase 1 includes a large preview area for players to explore. As soon as we finish the rest of the city, it will be opened for exploration.
At this time, all our other worlds are open and ready to be played. This includes Survival, Member, Badlands, and Flatlands.
If you encounter any problems, such as something not working properly, make sure to file a ticket on our forums so that we can fix the issue.
We hope to see you soon!
Server Address: play.the-minecraft-blog.com
Whitelist is OFF
After almost three days of nearly-singlehanded work, the changes are now finished (for the most part). I’ll be rolling out some non-critical updates over the coming week (such as setting up arenas and shops), but for now, the server is open and playable.
If you’re still up, hop on and help me test everything out!
The Whitelist is now going ON
It will be removed when the big changes are complete. Stay posted for updates.
See you guys on the other side!
One of the greatest philosophers of the modern age.
Major Server Worlds Announcement
Since it is now March, and we’ve been in the server equivalent of Limbo for about 4 months, we’ve decided that it’s best for everyone if we go ahead and open up the new worlds. This means that the new worlds will very shortly (in within the next 24 hours, hopefully) become open for all players.
We are not, however, finished with New Core City, and as such, that area of the Survival World will be closed off from players until such time as it is complete. We will leave open a preview area around the center of the city, containing Spawn, the Nether/End portals, Trade-ins, and a few other finished buildings.
Here is a list of all the worlds that will be open:
- The World Hub
- Survival (minus NCC) + Nether and End
- Member (survival for members and above)
- The Badlands (PvP + amplified) + Nether and End
- The Flatlands (creative for donor and above)
Later tonight (within an hour or two), the server will be changed to whitelist mode while we get a lot of things set up. Make sure to check here for whitelist updates. After this point, the current temporary world will NO LONGER be accessible. That entire world (including inventories) will be deleted from the server, so if there’s anything you want to do there, do it now.
Thanks for your patience!
WELCOME TO PIXELMON!!!
It is I, Leafeon Girl, here to invite you all to the great land of Pixelmon!
I have just opened this server alongside some of my greatest friends, and we need new people to join us! You will need Technic Launcher or the mods in the modpack given here!
Please, share this and join us!
Modpack for Technic Launcher: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/pixelmon-251.201459
Server IP: 220.127.116.11
Good Texture Pack (Optional): http://mc.melonopolis.com/pokebox/
Anyone who joins us, I hope you will help me spread the word!
Everyone who doesn’t, I hope you help too :)
Please Tumblr, DO NOT FAIL ME!!!
Welcome to BlockBreaker Video, New Core City’s source for video rentals. Offering VHS, DVD, and Video Game rentals.